Do you feel as if you haven't quite reached your full potential in your sport or athletic activity? Adding yoga to your training regimen may help you reach your goals.View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
As a teacher in training, the YBR yoga program can bring the simple techniques of mindful and relaxed presence into every moment of the day. Students will begin to feel more connected to their bodies once again and to the people in their lives. A feeling of joyful aliveness begins to permeate your being and your relationships improve and flourish. Classes for teacher trainers in yoga is start in October and will run into May.
Books: Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews (February, 2013)
Light on Yoga B.K.S Iyengar (.Schocken)
Bhagavadata Gita: Stephen Mitchell
1. 90% attendances is mandatory
2. Student projects - Select date and times for pre-February projects
3. Homework emailed to Robin Soll
4. Seva-4 hours
5. Meditation practice
6. Module Sheets/student profile20 class cards 4/14
7. Practicum Requirements (15 hours)
10 hours of teaching-minimum of 5 with a mentor (class)
5 hours -minimum 3 in a regular class situation
Certificates will be handed out after completion of all course work.
Student Assessment Process:
1. Final testing and evaluation-Both written and practical
2. Asana knowledge through homework and study sheets
3. Keeping Journal-spiritual and asana practice
4. Individual mentoring by your choice of teacher throughout YIT
1. Sacred space and confidentiality
2. Communication and sharing is understanding of communication in reference to teacher and materials
3. What are Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle-Self Realization?
1. Due on first day of class $1,125.00 + $80 for books + $40/month membership fee
2. Second payment February 1 $637.50
3. Third payment due on April 1 $637.50
4, 20 classes needed for practical
5. Financial contract signed on before September start date of training.